If you are having issues with thinning hair or baldness and want to offset this before it gets worse try out our kerotin hair growth range. Suitable for Women and Men!
Kerotin Hair Growth Formula is designed to enrich your hair with vitamins and nutrients required for long, strong, healthy hair. Our keratin hair growth formula works to enhance the natural keratin levels in your body, making your hair smoother, straighter, and healthier.
Our products are different from other hair growth pills because Kerotin Hair Growth Vitamins do not contain active keratin ingredients. Instead, with the powerful combination of Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Zinc, and other essential nutrients, our hair growth formula provides your body with the natural building blocks required for a strong production of keratin for hair growth.
The results are incredible! With enhanced natural keratin levels in your body, the vitality of your hair is greatly increased, giving your hair a shine and beauty you’ve never seen before. This is why Kerotin Hair Growth Formula is among the best hair pills on the market. Try Keratin Hair Growth Formula today!
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) plays a critical role in the proteins involved with many chemical reactions in the body.
- Folic Acid works with vitamin B12 to help in the development of healthy red blood cells, as well as for the production of healthy DNA, which controls tissue growth and cell activity.
- Biotin promotes the health of existing hair. Biotin also helps produce keratin and works to increase the elasticity of the hair’s cortex, thus preventing breakage and hair loss.
- Pantothenic Acid / d-Calcium Pantothenate is essential for the body’s metabolism. It also plays a role in the production of hormones and good cholesterol, which are important for the development of healthy hair.
- Zinc plays a crucial role in DNA and RNA production. This is required for the normal division of hair follicle cells, leading to healthier hair growth.
- Catalese catalyzes the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen. It is a very important enzyme in protecting the cell from oxidative damage by reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- Saw Palmetto belongs to a class of treatments commonly referred to as ‘natural’ DHT blockers. This decreases natural testosterone which has been shown to aid in hair loss.
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) has been called the anti-gray hair vitamin and is considered one of the lesser known members of the vitamin B complex family. When combined with other elements such as biotin, and pantothenic acid, may restore pre-maturely graying hair to its natural color. Some anecdotal reports suggest it can also stop hair loss.
- L-tyrosine or also simply known as tyrosine, is a nonessential amino acid that occurs naturally in your body. The amino acid plays an important role in helping nerve cells communicate properly. The neurotransmitters that influence mood and nerve cell functions are made up of tyrosine building blocks. In addition, tyrosine is vital in regulating hormones in the adrenal, pituitary and thyroid glands. These benefits help eliminate stress slowing the degeneration of hair follicles.
- Plant Sterols (45% Beta Sitosterol) Beta sitosterol prevents hair loss by inhibiting the production of androgens such as DHT.
- Nettle Root Extract is a plant root extract that is included in hair products to rouse hair growth and obstruct surplus DHT. The herb, identified as stinging nettle, is most useful for treating male and female pattern baldness.
- Chlorophyll is rich in oxygen, nitrogen, calcium (vitamin D), potassium, vitamin B complex, and beta carotene. It plays a key role in development of hemoglobin and red blood cells and improves circulation.
- Fo-Ti Powder contains an alkaloid that has rejuvenating effects on the nerves, brain cells and endocrine glands. It stimulates a portion of the adrenal gland and helps to detoxify the body. Hair health and energy are the products of this rejuvenation.
- Barley Grass Juice Powder supports in boosting the immune defense mechanism of the body. Regular consumption of barley grass provides the required nutrition which is necessary for balancing the optimal production of immune cells in the body.